surbioterpau Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi Kung Fu Panda: Secrets Of The Furious Five Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b With Po's statusthe Dragon Warrior proven to all, Master Shifu has a new challenge for him; teaching Introduction to Kung Fu class to a bunch of a rambunctious bunny children. After getting the class to come to order, Po teaches them that fighting is only part of kung fu, while its true meaning is "Excellence of Self." To explain this philosophy, Po tells stories of each of his comrades, The Furious Five, and how they faced formative challenges in their youth that helped define themtrue masters of kung fu.
Ordered to teach a martial arts class of rambunctious bunny kittens, Po tells stories of each of the Furious Five's pasts.
After being pleasantly surprised with Kung Fu Panda, I decided to check out this direct-to-video feature packaged with the DVD release. Now, if you look at thisdirect-to-video, it's not bad. They certainly come much, MUCH worse. But if you're expecting somethingsatisfyingthe source film, you will be let down. You'll also be let down if you expect all the originals actors to be present. This is something that would be right at home on Saturday morning television. There are a few CG scenes here, but the feature mainly uses the stylized 2d technique seen at the beginning of Kung Fu Panda. Nothing's wrong with that. What really sinks this for me is the poor story. Everything about this feature "dumbs down" the plot of its source material reducing the origins of these important characters to simple morality tales. It takes the easy road on these potentially deep characters and ends up being a bit of a letdown.
This short animation is about Master Po teaching Kung Fu to a group of young bunnies.<br/><br/>I am positively surprised by this short. It tells the story of each of the Furious Five, and a virtue that each has learned through Kung Fu. Each story is fun and inspiring in a unique way. It teaches great virtues of human beings in an entertaining way, without being preachy.<br/><br/>The animation is great, especially the bunnies who are so cute and cuddly! I am also impressed that all the Chinese characters in the film are all correct. Usually Chinese characters in animations are simply jumbled up strokes.<br/><br/>There is a lot of positivity in "Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five". I really enjoyed watching it.

the Heist hindi dubbed free downloadSoldyer! dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Sky\u0027s the Limit full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 1.16 720pKill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair full movie free downloadFallen tamil dubbed movie downloadThor: The Dark World full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Lost World full movie download mp4Marauders full movie hd 1080p downloadAlex Cross hd full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by surbioterpau
Please log in to post a reply.