surbioterpau Admin replied

291 weeks ago

The War I Knew Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c D-Day: A British paratroop squad are dropped off-target and wiped-out. Private Johnny Barrows is the only survivor; inexperienced, scared, lost behind enemy lines. Johnny must grow up and become a man on his perilous journey to safety.
D-Day - Northern France: A British paratroop squad are dropped off-target behind enemy lines and wiped-out. PRIVATE JOHNNY BARROWS is the only survivor. He's inexperienced, scared…and lost. After days of avoiding German platoons he is found by a rag-tag band of three dysfunctional soldiers; MURPHY, their self-proclaimed leader - a vicious, controlling sociopath. FILEY, his avid follower - hyperactive and child-like since receiving a head-wound. ROCK, a silent, muscular 22 year-old - shell-shocked, US soldier, he lives in a trance-like state only able to function if give orders. In the middle of the growing tension between Johnny and Murphy, the group manage to capture a seasoned, manipulative SS STURMBANNFÜHRER. The SS officer picks-away at the growing tensions, biding his time to escape. Johnny must grow-up quickly, become a leader, if he is to survive and reach safety.
This is based on a true story about Pvt. John Barrows (John Harrison) a British paratrooper separated from Normandy on D-Day. He is portrayedsomeone who is not cut out for war. He manages to meet some allies, but they are portrayed in such a manner to make Barrows, the "voice of reason" giving a deeper meaning to the film, one that I didn't quite grasp. Murphy (James Boyland) is the overbearing leader of the group and at one time is called worse than the Nazis. Private Filey took a shot to the head and is not all there repeating the last word of other people's statements like Dim from "Clockwork Orange." American George Summers, nicknamed "Rock" (Adam Woodward) is a mute, suffering from shock and stress.<br/><br/>The action at times is surreal with the classical music and whimsical soundtracks. This was clearly supposed to something besides a war film, considering how it failed on that point. Was it an anti-war film? Was it supposed to show 4 natures of man? Was it a plug for Cream of Mushroom soup? Unless you want something other than a war film, you might look somewhere else.
I love a good war movie but unfortunately this isn't one.<br/><br/>From the opening sequence's where the British "Para's" are about to make a suicidal attack I could tell this was a poorly researched piece of film. The whole production is full of glaring historical mistakes that set the film up to be a massive failure.<br/><br/>British Paratroopers wearing R.E.M.E blouses, brodie helmets and using American issued rifles…. 5 minutes on Wikipedia could have saved this productions team some embarrassment and myself 15 minutes of my life I can never get back.<br/><br/>1/10

The Prophecy: Uprising download moviesDisparo al coraz n tamil pdf downloadhindi Funky CopsEpisode 1.6 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentReborn 720pEpisode 5.40 full movie free downloadMidnight FM full movie kickass torrentMetamorphosis full movie download mp4Dudas de muerte full movie in hindi free download mp4Return of the Monster Maker full movie kickass torrent

last edited 213 weeks ago by surbioterpau
Please log in to post a reply.